Personal Banking | Time Deposit & Other Accounts
Time Deposit and Other Accounts
15 Month Floating Rate Certificate of Deposit
**The Magnificent 15’s Prime Rate index will be based on The Wall Street Journal’s Prime Rate, effective as of 3/15/2017, which is currently 4.00%. The Initial Interest Rate will be 1.40% and the effective Annual Percentage Yield (APY) will be 1.41%. The interest rate will never fall below the initial rate at the time of opening. All APY’s are subject to change at any time without notice after the account is opened. Clients are allowed to open multiple CD’s. FDIC insurance is up to $250,000.00 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category. Early withdrawal penalties will apply. Fees may reduce earnings on this account
- Rate will float at 35% of Prime**
- Rate will never fall below the initial rate at time of opening
- Minimum of $1,000 to open
- Single maturity
- Option to add to CD anytime during the 15 months
Time Deposits Account Rates
Also know as Certificates of Deposits, a Royal Banks of Missouri Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a safe and secure way to earn higher interest rates on your savings for a fixed period of time.
With a variety of CD terms, you can choose to invest your money anywhere from 3 to 60 months. If you know exactly how long you can invest money before you need it back, this could be the ideal savings method for you.
Get higher yields and the security of FDIC insurance on all CD’s.
Royal Banks of Missouri offers rates that are competitive to the Saint Louis market.
- 0.39% Annual Percentage Yield (rate Accurate as of July 3, 2014)
- $1,000.00 minimum to open
- Ability to add money to the CD anytime during the term ($500.00 minimum to add)
- Maximum balance on the account is $100,000.00
- Penalty for early withdrawals