Personal Banking | Home Equity & Other Loans | Fixed Loans
If you are worried about rates going up, the fixed-rate Home Equity Line of Credit is perfect for you. If rates are on the rise, with a fixed-rate loan, you will be locked into your rate through the term of your loan. You can open this with a smaller minimum balance than the Floating Rate Line of Credit.
|Rate ||Rate will remain fixed for term of note ||5.75% APR |
|Closing Cost ||No closing cost provided line stays open for 2 years ||$0.00 |
|Minimum Line Amount ||In order to get the advertised special rate ||$10,000.00 |
|Length of Note ||Home equity Line of Credit will remain open for the length of the note ||5 years |
New money only. Hazard Insurance required. After 5 year is up, loan can either be paid off or renewed at current fixed rate. A.P.R. is equal to Annual Percentage Yield.
- Perfect for providing you with the flexibility of accessing your funds for things such as home improvements, education, or debt consolidation
- Home Equity Credit Line is a 5-year note
- Your minimum monthly payment is the accrued interest. You can pay as much principal payment each month as you desire without penalty*
*A balloon payment will result in you having to repay the entire
outstanding Loan Balance in a Single Payment at time of maturity
- Minimum loan is $10,000.00. The maximum loan amount is 80% of the appraised value of your home minus your last mortgage
- Potential Tax savings- Interest paid on your Home Equity Line of Credit may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest
- You can access your Home Equity Line of Credit through Royal Banks Checks or through a convenience check mailing